LED Full Spectrum Horticultural T8 Tube
PRODUCT SKU - 910-75-XXEnquire about this product
or call us on 01673 840000
Our range of LED IP44 Full Spectrum Horticultural T8 Tube luminaires provide an energy efficient replacement for all traditional horticultural lighting, such as 250W and 400W son or metal halide fittings often used within the horticultural, cultivation and controlled environment farming sectors.
This fitting has a Photosynthetic Photon Flux (PPF) of up to 58 μ mol/s for the 28W version which shows the total amount of PAR (Photosynthetically Active Radiation) which is being output per second. The Photosynthetic Photon Flux Density (PPFD) this luminaire can achieve is up to ≥61 μ mol/m²/s @ 0.3M for the 28W version, which is the amount of PAR reaching a 1M² area per second at a set height.
The pioneering technology usually achieves energy savings of at least 50% over conventional light sources, whilst maintaining the same PAR levels. With up to 50,000 hour life span this provides a maintenance free solution for difficult applications where changing luminaires can either be hazardous or expensive.
This product is covered by our CEMA Lighting Three Year Replacement Warranty.
Key Features & Benefits
- Full Spectrum Wavelength Output
- Photosynthetic Photon Flux up to 58 μ mol/s
- Photosynthetic Photon Flux Density up to ≥61 μ mol/m²/s @ 0.3M
- Environmentally Friendly Lighting
- Long Lifespan (up to 50,000 hours)
- IP44 Rated
- 180° Beam Angle
- Reduces energy consumption by over 50% on traditional lighting
- 3 Year Replacement Warranty
- Urban Farming Facilities
- Multilayer Cultivation
- Garden Centres
- Plant Nurseries
- Mass Indoor Farming Facilities
- Controlled Environment Farming
- Large Scale Greenhouses
- Customisable LED wavelength spectrum to suit a specific application
|Lumen Output||PPF 58 μ mol/s|
|Colour Temp||Full Spectrum|
|Input Voltage||AC100-240V 50/60HZ|
|Working Temp||-20°C to 40°C|
|Lumens per Watt|