LED ATEX Rated Linear
PRODUCT SKU - 201-19-008-020 / 040 / 060Enquire about this product
or call us on 01673 840000
Our range of ATEX Rated IP66 ExD Explosion Proof LED High Output Linear luminaires provide an energy efficient replacement for all traditional ATEX rated floodlight fittings, such as 100W and 250W ATEX rated son fittings often found in oil and gas storage areas, chemical plants and other areas within explosive atmospheres.
- The Gas & Dust Ex marking on this equipment is; 2 GD Ex ec IIC T6 Gb, Ex tc IIIC T80°C Dc
This fitting can be used within Gas Zones 1 & 2, and Dust Zones 21 & 22. This luminaire is for non-mining applications, the ambient temperature for this fitting should be between -40°C and +45°C and the surface temperature of the light fitting should not exceed 85°C in a dust environment and 80°C in a gas environment. ATEX Certificates are available upon request.
The pioneering technology usually achieves energy savings of at least 50% over conventional light sources, whilst maintaining the same lux levels. With up to 50,000 hour life span this provides a maintenance free solution for difficult applications where changing luminaires can either be hazardous or expensive.
This product is covered by our industry leading CEMA Lighting Five Year Fit and Forget Warranty.
- Oil Refineries
- Offshore Oil Platform
- Chemical Storage Plant
- Fuel Station
- Pumping Stations
- Other Intrinsically Unsafe Areas
- None Available
Key Features & Benefits
- Environmentally Friendly Lighting
- ATEX Certified Explosion Proof Luminaire
- For Use in Gas Zones 1 & 2
- For use in Dust Zones 21 & 22
- Long Lifespan (up to 50,000 hours)
- IP66 Rated
- 120° Beam Angle
- Up to 110Lm/W Efficiency
- Reduces energy consumption by over 50% on traditional lighting
- Five Year Fit & Forget Warranty
|Working Temp||-40°C to 55°C||-40°C to 55°C||-40°C to 55°C||-40°C to 55°C|
|Lumens per Watt||140||140||140||140|