LED High Output Adjustable Highbay
PRODUCT SKU - 101-01-XXEnquire about this product
or call us on 01673 840 000
Our range of LED High Output Adjustable Highbay luminaires provide an energy efficient replacement for all traditional highbay lighting, such as 250W and 400W son or metal halide fittings often found in warehouses, factories and other types of buildings within the industrial, warehousing and commercial industry sectors.
This range of luminaires has an adjustable modular design which allows for each module to be rotated through 200° to allow for multiple angles of light output from the same fitting which can be useful in specific task areas. These modules also have interchangeable optical lenses which allow for quick changes to the beam angle produced by each module furthering the ability to customise these light fittings to suit the application.
The pioneering technology usually achieves energy savings of at least 50% over conventional light sources, whilst maintaining the same lux levels. With up to 60,000 hour life span this provides a maintenance free solution for difficult applications where changing luminaires can either be hazardous or expensive.
This product is covered by our industry leading CEMA Lighting Five Year Fit and Forget Warranty.
Key Features & Benefits
- Environmentally Friendly Lighting
- Polycarbonate Lenses
- Long Lifespan (up to 60,000 hours)
- IP65 Rated
- Adjustable Angle LED Modules for Maximising Light Spread (Up to 200°)
- Heatsink Made from Aluminium for Maximum Heat Dispersion
- Up to 140lm/W Efficiency
- Reduces energy consumption by over 50% on traditional lighting
- Five Year Fit & Forget Warranty
- Different Beam Angles Available - 30°, 60° & 120°
- Industrial Facilities
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Commercial Facilities
- School & University Gymnasiums
- Municipal Facilities such as Community Centres
- Large Department Stores
- Swimming Pools
- Other Areas with High Ceiling Buildings 7.5M+
- Dimmable LED Chips
- 3 Hour Emergency Battery Back Up
- Motion Sensor
- Optical Lenses for Different Beam Angles
|Input Voltage||90-277V 47-63Hz||90-277V 47-63Hz||90-277V 47-63Hz||90-277V 47-63Hz|
|Working Temp||-40°C to 60°C||-40°C to 60°C||-40°C to 60°C||-40°C to 60°C|
|Beam Angle||30° / 60° / 120°||30° / 60° / 120°||30° / 60° / 120°||30° / 60° / 120°|